APPLICATION LETTER EXAMPLE



APPLICATION LETTER EXAMPLE


27th  November 2012



 Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Hiring Manager Name
Company Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code    





Dear Sir,

            I saw your advertisement in the local newspaper last Friday and would really apply for the job as a (sales assistant/floor manager/ etc.) in your computer shop.


            I consider myself to be just right for the job, based on my experience, skills, and keen personal interest in computer games. I am a very enthusiastic person, as well as efficient and hard-working. In fact, I am quite ambitious so I would be interested in doing overtime if necessary. Besides that, I have great organizational abilities, and excellent communication skills.


            During my childhood, I enjoyed playing all kinds of games on all of the popular gaming platforms -XBOX, Nintendo, Wii, and Playstation, among others- so I have achieved a wide range of abilities as a player. Moreover, I am subscribed to all of the top gaming magazines, so I stay absolutely up-to-date on what is going on in the industry.


            Previously, in order to gain experience in my career, I have done unpaid work in various specialized stores as a salesperson. However, at present, I am working in a sports shop as a floor manager. One of the things I like the most about the job is working with people. It makes me really happy when I am able to help people find what they are looking for, and this is something that I look forward to doing.


            I am at the beginning of my career, and so what I may lack in experience, I make up for in enthusiasm and ambition. I am interested in doing training courses and anything else required to do the job above and beyond what is expected.


I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely,

(Write your name)

Comentarios